During the annual Kitzbühel Golf Festival in June, golfers play down the famous Hahnenkamm ski run, ending on the 9-hole Rasmushof course. With the additional motivation of the magnificent mountains, physical realities like handicaps are no longer insurmountable in Kitzbühel. The formula – “4 courses in town and 19 nearby” – is just another way of saying, “Welcome to Kitzbühel! Welcome to the world of golf!” Driving, chipping and putting between the Kitzbüheler Horn mountain, the Schwarzsee Lake and Streif – golf in Kitzbühel has its own special allure. Four fantastic golf courses with 63 holes, another 19 facilities in the immediate vicinity, 25 golf hotels and a wide range of parties, tournaments and events, plus special golf packages make Kitzbühel the undisputed golfing El Dorado of the Alps.
Alpin partner clubs in the Salzburg region and Tirol. The Kitzbühel Golfcard is available in three versions (with either 5, 4 or 3 green fees included). Sold at a fixed price, the card offers a host of benefits:
- Advantages of the Kitzbühel Golfcard
- Accepted at all the Golf Alpin partner clubs of your choice in Tirol, the Salzburg region and the Salzkammergut.
- Flexible use of the credit points, for example the 5 green fee Kitzbühel Golf Card entitles you to:
- 5 rounds on 18-hole courses or
- 3 rounds on 18-hole courses
Also valid on weekends and public holidays (without a supplement)
Period of validity: from date of purchase until the end of the following season
*Please observe any handicap requirements of the individual clubs.
Kitzbühel Golfcard partner clubs in Kitzbühel:
- Kitzbühel-Schwarzsee-Reith Golf Club
- Kitzbühel Golf Club | Kaps
- Rasmushof Golf and Country Club
- Eichenheim Golf Club
- 5 x green fees only available with the Kitzbühel Tourismus guest card: EUR 340.00
- 4 x green fees only available with the Kitzbühel Tourismus guest card: EUR 272.00
- 3 x green fees only available with the Kitzbühel Tourismus guest card: EUR 209.00